Workshops provide invaluable opportunities for researchers and industry practitioners to share their state-of-the-art research and development results in areas of particular interest. We invite submissions of cutting-edge workshop proposals to complement the technical program of VTC2019-Spring.
Workshops will cover specific topics with a mix of regular papers, panel discussions, keynotes, and possibly poster presentations. We ask for proposals that deal with topics in emerging areas of mobile and vehicular technologies.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
- Signal Transmission and Reception
- Spectrum Sharing, Spectrum Management, and Cognitive Radio
- Multiple Antenna Systems and Cooperative Communications
- Radio Access Technology and Heterogeneous Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
- Wireless Networks: Protocols, Security and Services
- Mobile Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
- Vehicular Communications, Networks, and Telematics
- Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
- Future Trends and Emerging Technologies
For topics outside these focus areas, please, consult with the respective workshop chairs prior to a proposal submission.
Workshop proposals should be submitted by email on or before 15 October 2018.
All proposals will be independently reviewed and a decision on acceptance communicated by 30 November 2018 at the latest. After acceptance, workshop organizers are expected to set up a website and to actively promote their workshops, as well as submit details for promotion at the main VTC site. The paper submission process will be arranged and handled by the online TrackChair system.
Proposal submission due: 15 October 2018 (Closed)
Proposal notification: 30 November 2018
Workshop paper submission due: 22 January 2019 (Extended)
Workshop paper acceptance notification: 16 February 2019 (Extended)
Final paper submission: 28 February 2019
Visit our Sponsors page for an additional opportunity to host a workshop!