Authors – accepted and rejected notices have been sent to all authors through TrackChair. Please check your spam folders or the email address that you use in TrackChair for the notifications before contacting us. Thank you.
VTC2021-Spring in Helsinki will feature world-class technical sessions, workshops, and tutorials on, but not limited to, the following technical tracks. Prospective authors are invited to submit 5-page, original, and unpublished full papers:
1. Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
2. Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
3. Green Communications and Networks
4. Multiple Antennas and Cooperative Communications
5. Vehicle Cooperation and Control, Assisted and Autonomous Driving
6. Airborne and Maritime Mobile Systems and Services
7. IoV, IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
8. Spectrum Management, Radio Access Technology, Services and Security
9. Positioning, Navigation, and Sensing
10. Machine Learning and AI for Communications
11. Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
12. Emerging technologies, 5G and beyond
Submission Deadline: 2 November 2020 – Extended!
Acceptance notification EXTENDED: 10 December 2020
Final paper submission deadline Extended: 4 March 2021
Submission requirements: 5-page paper (without overlength charge) and up to 2 additional pages are allowed with the purchase of additional page charges in the amount of $100 USD per additional page at the time of registration and final paper submission.
Paper submission is open: