Tutorials provide opportunities for researchers from the academia and the industry to learn about the state-of-the-art research and development from experts in a given field. The IEEE VTC2022-Fall Technical Program Committee invites submission of tutorial proposals for half-day presentation on topics of interest to the conference, such as (but not limited to):
- Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
- Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
- Intelligent and Semantic Communications
- IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
- Positioning, Navigation and Mobile Satellite Systems
- Radio Access Technology and Heterogeneous Networks
- Signal Transmission and Reception, MIMO Techniques
- Spectrum Sharing, Spectrum Management, Cognitive Radio, and Green Radio
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Communications, Vehicular Networks, and Telematics
- Wireless Networks: Protocols, Security and Services
For topics outside these focus areas, please, consult with the Tutorial Chair prior to a proposal submission.
Please submit tutorial proposals using form shown below.
Full proposals due: TBD
Acceptance notification: TBD
All tutorials will be presented on 26 September 2022
Visit our Sponsors page for an additional opportunity to host a tutorial!