Tutorials provide opportunities for researchers from the academia and the industry to learn about the state-of-the-art research and development from experts in a given field. The IEEE VTC2022-Spring Technical Program Committee invites submission of tutorial proposals for half-day presentation on topics of interest to the conference, such as (but not limited to):
1. Airborne and Maritime Mobile Systems and Services
2. Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
3. Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
4. Emerging technologies, 5G and beyond
5. Green Communications and Networks
6. IoV, IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
7. Machine Learning and AI for Communications
8. Multiple Antennas and Cooperative Communications
9. Positioning, Navigation, and Sensing
10. Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
11. Spectrum Management, Radio Access Technology, Services and Security
12. Vehicular Cooperation and Control, Assisted and Autonomous Driving
For topics outside these focus areas, please, consult with the Tutorial Chair prior to a proposal submission.
Please submit tutorial proposals using form shown below.
Full proposals due: TBD
Acceptance notification: TBD
All tutorials will be presented on TBD
Visit our Sponsors page for an additional opportunity to host a tutorial!