Deadline Extended to 12 January 2022!
VTC2022-Spring in Helsinki will feature world-class technical sessions, workshops, and tutorials on, but not limited to, the following technical tracks. Prospective authors are invited to submit 5-page, original, and unpublished full papers. A full paper can be up to 7 pages in length, just note that papers longer than 5 pages will require the purchase of additional page charges at the time of registration and final paper submission. Please do not submit papers longer than 8 pages for review as it is not likely that the paper could be edited to a maximum of 7 pages or less upon acceptance.
1. Airborne and Maritime Mobile Systems and Services
2. Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
3. Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
4. Emerging technologies, 6G and beyond
5. Green Communications and Networks
6. IoV, IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
7. Machine Learning and AI for Communications
8. Multiple Antennas and Cooperative Communications
9. Positioning, Navigation, and Sensing
10. Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
11. Spectrum Management, Radio Access Technology, Services and Security
12. Vehicular Cooperation and Control, Assisted and Autonomous Driving
Paper submission deadline EXTENDED: 12 January 2022
Acceptance notification: 3 March 2022
Final paper submission deadline: 14 April 2022
Submission requirements: 5-page paper (without overlength charge) and up to 2 additional pages are allowed with the purchase of additional page charges in the amount of $100 USD per additional page at the time of registration and final paper submission.
Paper submission is open: https://vtc2022spring.trackchair.com/