Tutorials provide opportunities for researchers from the academia and the industry to learn about the state-of-the-art research and development from experts in a given field. The IEEE VTC2020-Spring Technical Program Committee invites submission of tutorial proposals for half-day presentation on topics of interest to the conference, such as (but not limited to):
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communication
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning
- Antenna Systems, Propogation, and RF Design
- Cognitive Radio and Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Multiple Antenna Systems and Cooperative Communication
- Radio Access Technologies and Heterogeneous Networks
- Green Communication and Networks
- IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks and Ad Hoc Networking
- Wireless Networks: Protocol, Security and Services
- GPS, Remote Sensing, Security and Non-terrestrial Networks
- Transportation, Vehicular Electronics and Telematics
- Wireless Healthcare
For topics outside these focus areas, please, consult with the Tutorial Chair prior to a proposal submission.
Please submit workshop proposals using form shown below.
Brief descriptions due: 1 November 2019
Request for full proposal notification: 5 November 2019
Full proposals due: 10 November 2019
Acceptance notification: 15 December 2019
Tutorials to be presented on: 25 May 2020
Visit our Sponsors page for an additional opportunity to host a tutorial!