Workshops provide invaluable opportunities for researchers and industry practitioners to share their state-of-the-art research and development results in areas of particular interest. We invite submissions of cutting-edge workshop proposals to complement the technical program of VTC2020-Spring.
Workshops will cover specific topics with a mix of regular papers, panel discussions, keynotes, and possibly poster presentations. We ask for proposals that deal with topics in emerging areas of mobile and vehicular technologies.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communication
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning
- Antenna Systems, Propogation, and RF Design
- Cognitive Radio and Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Multiple Antenna Systems and Cooperative Communication
- Radio Access Technologies and Heterogeneous Networks
- Green Communication and Networks
- IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks and Ad Hoc Networking
- Wireless Networks: Protocol, Security and Services
- GPS, Remote Sensing, Security and Non-terrestrial Networks
- Transportation, Vehicular Electronics and Telematics
- Wireless Healthcare
For topics outside these focus areas, please, consult with the respective workshop chairs prior to a proposal submission.
Please submit workshop proposals using form shown below.
All proposals will be independently reviewed and a decision on acceptance communicated by 15 November 2019 at the latest. After acceptance, workshop organizers are expected to set up a website and to actively promote their workshops, as well as submit details for promotion at the main VTC site. The paper submission process will be arranged and handled by the online TrackChair system.
Proposal submission due: 15 September 2019
Proposal notification: 15 November 2019
Workshop paper submission due: 15 January 2020
Workshop paper acceptance notification: 15 February 2020
Final paper submission: 1 March 2020
Visit our Sponsors page for an additional opportunity to host a workshop!